The term ‘Tripod Home Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tripod Home Ltd, Bullcock farm, Back Lane, Kingston Seymour, BS21 6XA. Our company registration number is 413 1907 and place of registration is Tripod Home Ltd, Bullock Farm, Back Lane, Kingston Seymour, BS21 6XA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tripod Home Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery Returns and Guarantee
Once we have received your order you will receive an email acknowledging your order. Please note this is not confirmation that your order has been accepted. We will acknowledge acceptance by sending an email to inform you that the product has been dispatched or is ready for collection (dispatch email). This acceptance is only in relation to the products listed in the dispatch email. Any other items ordered and not listed in this dispatch email will be dealt with separately.
Should you wish to return you item you must contact us within 7 days of taking delivery. If the Item is damaged or faulty we will refund you for the item and any delivery charges. If you are returning an item that is not faulty then you must ensure that the item is returned in the same condition as sold and is fit for resale, you will be liable for the delivery charges.
Furniture and statuary are covered by a 12-month guarantee. Please note that any item deemed to have been damaged due to miss handling (i.e. dropped etc) is not covered by this guarantee. Due to the nature of the products we sell, imperfections are part of the character of the items and as long as they do not affect the structural stability of the item, should be accepted as such. As most of our items are hand made they may differ from the images shown on the website and dimensions may also not be exactly as stated. In the case of the root furniture each item is completely different to the next and therefore you should contact us or make a note when ordering of any preferences you have in relation to shape.
Your satisfaction is important to us, and so if you do have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us. We will deal with any issues with the up-most care.